Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Little Vacation?

Alan with brother John, Deedee is hiding behind Jocelyn, Konrad & Sara and their two adorable little ones Denim and Demi, Kelly Joy (holding Demi), Tenealle Tenwolde(kneeling in the center) who is going to school at BYU-H and Brooke (sitting in front). I'm sorry if I've slaughtered any name spelling!

Alan had to return to US soil this month or lose his Green Card status, so he went to Hawaii for a couple of days. Besides the little chore of updating a re-entry stamp in his passport, he spent some time with family and some of our returned missionaries who are currently attending BYU-H. Doesn't seem right that his companion was not able to go with him, wish I could have seen them all too, but then I guess I had my turn for Alana's wedding last September, and hopefully it won't be too long til we can all spend time together again!

3 comments:

the 4 of us said...

We missed you Aunty Mary :) but we are so grateful to have spent the short time with Uncle Alan that we did. This picture will always bring such wonderful memories. :)

mamapickle said...

Wish I could have gone too. I love the picture with everyone in it! Is Alana there yet?! I want all the details of moving in and don't know when she'll have internet.

Genevieve Larsen said...

wow...I'm jealous too...we have too much snow, I wish I could see some sun!