Friday, September 11, 2009

My Beautiful Bride Daughter


I loved the day we spent in Balboa Park taking bridal photos. It was a lovely mother-daughter day that I will treasure forever. She is wearing the veil that I made and wore for my own wedding.


I just returned from a wonderful trip to attend Alana's wedding in San Diego. I'll post some pictures taken from the professional photographer later on, but here are a few shots I took at her bridal shower, given by Alana's friend, Daniella Raynes. We had such a fun party at the Cheesecake Factory. Daniella planned several fun games and provided all kinds of favors and goodies to enjoy including some fun bling!
This is one of my favorite engagement photos. Brian is wonderful and we are happy to add him to our family tree!

5 comments:

the 4 of us said...

The perfect dress and veil for the perfect bride. She looks beautiful in ALL the pictures ive seen of the wedding so far, and we are so happy for her and Brian.

mamapickle said...

Love the pictures you took of her bridal shots :) I can't wait to see all the "professional" ones. And Leslie must have gotten the real bling cause hers is way gleaming! I miss you all so much. It was a great time together

The Little's said...

I love those bridal photos! Congratulations! Alana is gorgeous...

Greg N Raylene said...

Great pictures. Tell Alana congratulations.

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

The best is to look back at your wedding photo you posted just earlier and see your veil in both our photos! Thank you so much for sharing it with me- it was so beautiful! I love you ~Alana