Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Addiction


This is the thing that gets me out the door to go exercise every morning. I found this contraption at what I call the Old People's Park. It is a bit off the regular trail, and makes my morning routine more than an hour long, but so worth it for the exhilaration of hanging upside down looking at the trees against the skyline from a whole new perspective. I was surprised that there is not alot of pressure like when we had to hang waiting after bungee jumping in New Zealand for a boat to come pick us up! There are other moving exercise machines at the park as well, and there is always a crowd of senior citizens playing badminton at 6:30 am. It is so invigorating. I love it!! Haha

3 comments:

mamapickle said...

pretty cool to have a free gym!

Mommymita said...

That is the coolest contraption! I'm wondering how it works and what it works. Good for you to keep fit!

My sister has been trying to get my parents on her pilates equipment but they say it tooks too much like a Chinese torture chamber.

The Little's said...

That looks like fun! I'm trying to figure out how you get in there...